- The Application Form is available at the college office
- It should be carefully filled in & registered personally at the college office
- Registration by post is not permitted
- Oral test and entrance test will be conducted.
- Merit students will be prefered
- List of selected candidates will be pt up on college notice board
- The application should be submitted with the following enclosures.
- Xerox of 10th mark card
- Xerox copy of 10th TC.
- Xerox copy of Income Caste and Category Certificate
- Students of CBSE and ICSE board may register their seats before results
- Applications for admission must be submitted in the prescribed form along with attested copies of tenth marks cards, Transfer Certificates, Migration Certificate from their respective schools, 3 passport-size photographs and a self addressed envelope before the stipulated date.
- Short listed candidates must attend their interviews on the notified dates.
- Selected candidates must submit their original marks card and Transfer certificates and pay the prescribed fees at the time of admission. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- All admissions are subject to the approval of the Karnataka Pre-University Department.
- Admission is open to both boys and girls who have passed the SSLC examinations conducted by the Government of Karnataka / ICSE / CBSE examinations / high school Examinations of other states as recognised by the Pre-University Educational Department
- Indian students & Foreigners who have completed their STD X examination from a Board outside India have to apply for an eligibility certificate at the Pre-University Board, Karnataka to be eligible for the Pre-University course.
Points To Note
- Selection of a student to any course is based on the student’s merit.
- Syed Barey Pu College of Science reserves the right to select its students. All admissions to PU classes are provisional and are subject to approval by the Karnataka PU Board.
- Students / Parents should adhere to the rules and regulations revised by the College from time to time. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the College authorities shall be final and binding.
- Ragging of any form is not acceptable. Students found indulging in ragging or with past records of involvement in ragging or any criminal activities will be expelled from the College.
- A minimum of 75% attendance in each subject is required for a student to appear for the annual examination at the end of each academic year during the two year course.
- Students failing to attain at least 75% attendance in one or more subjects will not be eligible / permitted to appear for the annual examination conducted at the end of the academic year and such students will have to seek fresh admission to the same class in the subsequent academic year