1. The first step is registration for admission by submission of the completed registration form (form available from College counter every year on specified date and time). Check syedbarey.com for further information.
2. The College is affiliated to which board?
Syedbarey pu college is affiliated to Karnataka PU .
3. What are the type and nature of the college?
The collegeis co-educational and day college for 1st & 2nd puc 4. What are the admission criteria for pu college? The admission for puc is simple as follows;
- STEP#1 Collection of registration forms from college and submit the filled form to the college.
- STEP#2 Attending parent-student counseling and interaction session
- STEP#3 Admission process and completion of formalities
5. What are the admission criteria for other classes?
To have an effective teaching learning process, we maintain limited class strength considering the limited number of seats available. The admission for other classes is subject to the availability of vacant seats, which may vary from year to year.
6. What are the college timings?
- Monday09:00 am – 05:00 pm
- Tuesday09:00 am – 05:00 pm
- Wednesday09:00 am – 05:00 pm
- Thursday09:00 am – 05:00 pm
- Friday09:00 am – 05:00 pm
- Saturday09:00 am – 05:00 pm
- SundayClosed – Closed
7. What are the documents required in order to get admission into the College?
You must have the following documents/information at the time of applying as these are mandatory for filling the form:
- Photograph of the student (in JPG format) not more than 3 months old
- Photograph of parent (in JPG format)
- Valid Email Id of parent.
- Date of Birth Certificate – at the time of getting Registration form. (The date of birth filled in the form must tally with the one recorded in the Date of Birth certificate)
- Residence proof (Passport, Voter ID, AADHAR, Postpaid /Landline Bill, Bank Passbook)
- Transfer Certificate TC (to be submitted only after if admission is confirmed and before fee is paid)